Tuesday 27 September 2016

Greetings fellow classmates and bloggers!

So here we are nearing the finish line with one more module to complete and some (of the lucky few)on the brink of completing their research projects and crossing the stage to graduate in December. Well done to all of you on your commitment and hard work and reaping the rewards very soon.

My journey took a bit of a twist because of a few health issues but I am happy with how things worked out regardless. I believe that this is how things were supposed to work out so am content that I get an additional few months to finish my mini thesis. So I'm taking the scenic route to get to the same destination-point is regardless of how long it takes, I will get to the destination! The end goal of graduating remains the same even if it is later than anticipated originally.

Am trying to work my way through the literature about e-learning and will post some views and questions soon.

Let the conversation begin!!!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment