Monday 31 October 2016

Reflections on ADDIE

Initially I had reservations about connecting the whole ADDIE concept to creating an e-learning teaching intervention but through the research and interactions on the blogs I started to see the validity of this method.I like that the process is cyclical and that you use each stage of the process to review the previous section and then build on from there.

I always tend to shy away from technology because I think that I am not equipped enough to use it.I must say that what I was able to accomplish with the creation of my online e-learning course on ethics exceeded even my own expectations.I will by no means call myself a techno expert but my knowledge and skills on technology have greatly improved.

I appreciated the feedback that I got from my colleagues and especially from Lianne as I was able to incorporate it into my process of creating the course.The knowledge that I acquired through the research has been very valuable and I will pursue future computer-and/or mobile technology as part of my teaching strategy.


No comments:

Post a Comment